- Restrictions and Permissions Relating to Use of the Site. You may only make commercial uses of the Site and the Content related to doing business with the Site and conducting processes that are part of approved use. You may not publish, distribute, retransmit, display, sell, claim as your own or as available to third parties, and any related scenarios involving providing Content to others. In no event may you alter or modify our Content, including, without limitation, by adding any advertisement or other material or by interfering with the viewing of any Content.
- Intellectual Property and Proprietary Information Protection. The Site will include but is not limited to videos, recorded audio, images, blog posts, written content, animated content, and graphics (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. We own the copyright and other rights in the Site and the Content. You may use the Site and the Content only in the manner and for the purposes specified herein.
- Rules of User Accounts and Potential User Account Termination. At the time of registration and during use of an account with the Site (at any state of your relationship with Keyframe, LLC), you agree to provide complete and accurate information both in creating and updating your account. Further, as a Member You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. Specifically, you must watch to make sure that your account is safe and secure (ie. do not give out your password to third parties, notify immediately of any unauthorized use or suspicious activity). We reserve the right to terminate your account for what We deem to be either inappropriate behavior relating to violation of these terms, third party access to your account, or inability to timely report security breaches to Our team, or if payments have not been made after three email notices have been sent.
- Rules of Conduct for User Content, Online Discussions, and Related. As a registered Member with a User Account, You may participate in online and social media discussions, submit or post comments, share project or profile information, with other Members (“User Content”). User must follow Facebook Terms of Service and/or any other social media platforms’ terms of service. The Site is not responsible for any of these platforms’ decisions based on violative use. You are solely responsible for the User Content you post or submit and for any and all consequences related to posting or submitting it. As such, You agree to not submit or post any content that: a. Infringes on another’s privacy and/or intellectual property rights. b. Harrasses, threatens, or defames. c. Violates a term herein, a policy, regulation, or law. d. is intentionally false or misleading, e. Is harmful, dangerous, abusive, or offensive, f. Is obscene or contains pornography, g. Interferes with the operation of any system, unlawfully intercepts any data or personal information, or is a virus or malware type item. h. Contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity. i. Otherwise interferes with the functioning of the Site or other users’ use or enjoyment of the Site.
- No Approval or Endorsement of User Content. We do not approve or endorse any User Content. You acknowledge and agree that we will have no responsibility, liability, or incurring of damages in connection with your use of any User Content.
- Disclaimer of warranties. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY, OTHER THAN PROVIDERS OF USER CONTENT, OUR “COLLABORATORS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SUFFICIENCY OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR CONTENT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE. WE DO NOT APPROVE OR ENDORSE ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHERS. NEITHER WE NOR OUR COLLABORATORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS.
- Links to other sites. Links on the Site to third-party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites.
- Copyright Complaints Involving Potential Infringement Need to Be Communicated and Reported. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)). If you believe your copyrighted information has been infringed upon on the Site, please review the act cited above, and then direct related communications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Update: 5/17/2019